10th March - Cyber Insurance: What Small Business Owners and Managers should know
Date: March 10th, 2022
Time: 2m - 3.30pm (1.5 hours)
Location: The LINC at TU Dublin- Blanchardstown Campus
This 90-minute FREE workshop will provide an introduction to cyber insurance. The session will be ideal for small business owners and managers who are concerned about cyber risk in their business and want to explore cyber insurance as part of a risk management approach. There will be a Q&A session after the presentation.
- Why small businesses should be concerned about cyber risk
- The importance of risk management
- Introduction to cyber insurance
- Cyber insurance Features & Benefits
- 10 Key Issues to understand about cyber insurance
- The present and the future for cyber insurance
John Byrne is an entrepreneur, a Chartered Certified Accountant, and an insurance practitioner. He spent over 25 years in corporate roles as a financial risk assessment specialist with banking and insurance groups. For the last 15 years, he has been as an entrepreneur, including co-founding an insurance business at Lloyd's of London, where he was Chief Risk Officer.