24th February - Secure Code Free Workshop
Date: February 24th, 2022
Time: 10.30am - 12pm (1.5 hours)
Location: The LINC at TU Dublin- Blanchardstown Campus
Companies’ own software is usually the most crucial part of their development. Meanwhile these software products are continuously scanned and attacked by malicious actors. Thus, security of such products is of the utmost importance.
This workshop will cover steps a company needs to consider in order to secure their own software. It will cover important issues such as:
- Programming languages and framework selection for security
- Misleading programming languages’ features that can cause security issues
- How to configure a continuous integration pipeline configuration for security issue detection
In this workshop you will discover:
- Good habits to write secure code
- The process to follow to ensure your code remains secure
This workshop is useful for engineers who need to create and ensure a secure product for their company.